We at Healis believe that people with similar interests in public health research can definitely do extraordinary work together.
We value your enthusiasm to be a part of the Healis family and shall definitely respond back whenever we have an opportunity in store for you! Drop in your résumé at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line, please mention the post you are applying for.
Applications are invited for the post of Accounts Manager at the Healis-Sekhsaria Institute for Public Health, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Position: Accounts Manager
Organisation: Healis-Sekhsaria Institute for Public Health
Time allocation: Full-time
Location: Mahape, Navi Mumbai
Open to: Individuals not associated with the tobacco industry.
Closing date for applications: February 29th , 2020
Roles and responsibilities:
• Handling all Finance and accounting activities of the organization.
• Understand the Accounting and Finance system at Healis and suggest ways of improving efficiency of the department
• Implement systems and processes to ensure timely, accurate and adequate financial reporting to Healis Management, Board and Members
• Manage and preparing of project budgets
• Preparing and finalization of Annual Accounts and Annual Report
• Interact with other departments to understand their needs and requirements of accounting information
• This position is required to assure compliance of Organization operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures
• Required to assure compliance with all applicable statutes like Companies Act, Income Tax Act, FCRA
• Take responsibility during the statutory and internal audits and ensure compliance with audit findings
Skills and Qualifications:
• Chartered Accountant (CA) and /or M.B.A in Finance with at least 3 -5years experience should be in the not for profile sector in Finance and Accounts work.
Essential Skills Required:
• Expertise in financial accounting and analysis
• Understanding of application laws and statutes
• Proficiency in Tally ERP 9 and in MS Excel
• Excellent inter personal and analytical skills
• Ability to take responsibility for the finance and accounting function with integrity
• Effective verbal, listening/communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates can send their application along CV by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th February, 2020.
Please include adequate details on previous work experience such as designation, salary take home, etc and also provide contact details of at least 2 referees.
About Organization: The Healis Sekhsaria Institute for Public Health situated at Mahape, Navi Mumbai, is a research institute established on August 1, 2004 having an aim of improving public health in India and other developing countries through epidemiological research. The institute is registered under section 25 of Companies Act, 1956 and as a Not for Profit Organization. The Institute has clearance under Foreign Contribution regulation Act and complies with all regulatory provision